MeasuringWorth is a place where you can ask questions of comparative value covering prices, purchasing power, earnings, GDP, interest rates, exchange rates and other economic variables. The comparators allow you to convert past values into current values (and vice versa).
- The Comparators
- Computing ‘Real Value’ Over Time With a Conversion Between U.K. Pounds and U.S. Dollars, 1830 -to Present
- Purchasing Power of the United States Dollar, 1774 to Present
- Purchasing Power of the British Pound, 1264 to Present
- How Much Would Your U.S. Savings Have Grown? 1798 – to Present
- How Does Your US 401k or IRA Retirement Account Compare?
- Inflation Rates for the U.S. (1774 to Present) and United Kingdom (Britain) (1265 to Present)
- Annualized Growth Rate of the DJA, S&P500 and NASDAQ Between Any Two Dates
- Data Sets
- The Annual Real and Nominal GDP for the United States, 1790 to Present
The Annual Consumer Price Index for the United States, 1774-to Present
- Annual Wages in the United States Unskilled Labor and Manufacturing Workers, 1774-Present
- The Annual Value of the Consumer Bundle for the United States, 1900 to Present
- The Annual Real and Nominal GDP for the United Kingdom, 1700 – to Present
- The Annual RPI and Average Earnings for Britain, 1209
- The Annual Real and Nominal GDP, Price Indexes and Stock Index for Australia 1789 to Present.
- The Annual Wages for Australia 1789 to Present.
- Daily Closing Values of the Dow Jones Average, May 2, 1885 to Present
- The Price of Gold, 1257 – Present
- Interest Rate Series for the United Kingdom and the United States, 1790 to Present
- Exchange Rate Between the United States Dollar and the British Pound, 1791 -to Present
- Exchange Rate Between the United States Dollar and Forty Other Countries, 1913 to Present