- Complimentary state-of-the-art fitness center
- In-room fitness kit available
- 27-hole Championship Golf Course
- Full-service spa
- Two heated outdoor swimming pools and whirlpool
- Scenic hiking, walking jogging and biking paths located nearby. Bikes and helmets are complimentary.
- If you need to reserve accommodations for Thursday night (or other nights), we have secured an overflow option with nearby Courtyard Marriot – they have a shuttle that can take our attendees to the Omni – at $128 per night. You can book there from HERE.
Information on all the travel options to the hotel can be found here:
The closest airport is the Denver International Airport: http://www.flydenver.com/. You can find ground transportation options here: http://www.flydenver.com/parking_transit.
The easiest way to get to the hotel is to rent a car and take the E-470 tollway. Another option is a shuttle/shared ride. There are several companies that provide this kind of service: http://www.flydenver.com/parking_transit/transit/shared-vans.
- However, the BEST choice is the Green Ride (Boulder), which is providing EHA attendees a discounted rate ($29) for travel from the airport to the hotel. The link to the ride reservation portal can be found here: http://greenrideco3.hudsonltd.net/res?USERIDENTRY=EHA&LOGON=GO
You can also grab a (yellow) taxi, which offers a fixed rate ($70.57) to Broomfield. Uber is a cheaper option than taxi, and Denver airport allows Uber to operate there.
Another option is to use the RTD bus (http://www.rtd-denver.com/). The correct bus stop is on Highway 36, below the Omni Interlocken hotel and Flatirons Mall. From there, you can walk to the hotel or call for the hotel shuttle to come pick you up (303-438-6600).
Parking at the hotel is free for conference attendees.
Please also note that:
- EHA offers free shuttle (Green Ride) transportation to and from Boulder downtown to all attendees and their guests. On Friday, September 16th, you can use the shuttle at the following times: Leaving Omni at 3 pm and 7 pm; returning (11th and Pearl St.) at 5 pm and 9 pm. On Saturday, September 17th, you can use the shuttle at the following times: Leaving Omni at noon, 3 pm, and 7 pm; returning (11th and Pearl St.) at 2 pm, 5 pm, and 9 pm.