The 2013 EHA Meetings conference hotel is the Hilton in Arlington, VA.
Hilton Arlington is the perfect Washington, D.C., hotel. Conveniently located in the upscale community of Ballston just minutes from I-66, I-95 and I-395, our nation’s capital and Ronald Reagan National Airport are both just four miles away. And the White House,
This 100% non-smoking hotel features 210 beautifully decorated guest rooms and suites. Appointed with a fine list of standard amenities including high-speed Internet access, premium cable package and the Hilton Serenity Collection, they offer the best value in
Hotel amenities include an executive club level, Hilton HHonors® Points and Miles®, an on-site restaurant and lounge, and convenient underground parking. They even have a covered skyway that connects the hotel to Ballston Commons Shopping Mall and Washington Ballston Metro Station is located directly below the hotel, making it the most convenient of all the hotels in
The Group code for EHA room block is “EHA”. Guests may call 1-800-Hiltons and request “EHA” or they can go to:
Economic History Association 2013 Annual Conference
950 North Stafford Street, Arlington, Virginia, 22203, USA
All guest reservations must be made by Wednesday, August 28, 2013 in order to receive the $149.00 group rate (note: additional person at $159.00)
The overflow hotel is the Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston. See below for instructions on how to reserve a room ($149 per night). You can see more details on the hotel here: http://www.hiarlington.com/
Group Name: 2013 Economic History Association
Group Arrival Date: September 18, 2013
Group Departure Date: September 22, 2013
Group Cut-off Date: August 28, 2013
If you want to arrive earlier or stay later than the dates we have blocked for the group, you need to contact the hotel directly and they will be happy to assist you. You can call the hotel in-house reservation department @703-243-9808 ext. 7107 or Susana.Espinoza@hiava.com to avoid booking at higher or non-refundable rates.
Instructions for the link are as follows:
- Double-click on the link and it will take you to our reservations webpage
- Select your date of arrival and number of nights
* Please note that if your arrival or departure dates are different than the dates of the group, you will not be able to make a reservation online, and will need to give us a call on the numbers below
- Click on "Check Availability"
- It will give you room choices available within the block
- Proceed with reservations
If you experience any problems with our direct group booking link, there is another way to book their rooms within your group block, as follows:
- Visit the Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston website: http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/arlington/wasfx/hoteldetail
- Enter the dates when you would like to check-in and check-out
· Enter the group code (GN5) in the Group Code field
For additional questions, please contact Meetings Coordinator Jari Eloranta (email@example.com).