This service is now on MeasuringWorth , where you can ask questions of comparative value covering prices, purchasing power, earnings, GDP, interest rates, exchange rates and other economic variables. The comparators allow you to convert past values into current values (and vice versa).
- What is the Annualized Growth Rate of Various Historical Economic Series?
- What Is the Relative Value – US $?
Seven Ways to Compare the Worth of a United States Dollar, 1790 to Present
- What Is the Relative Value – UK £?
Five Ways to Compare the Worth of a United Kingdom Pound, 1270 to Present
- Computing ‘Real Value’ Over Time With a Conversion Between U.K. Pounds and U.S. Dollars, 1830 -to Present
- Purchasing Power of the United States Dollar, 1774 to Present
- Purchasing Power of the British Pound, 1264 to Present
- How Much Would Your U.S. Savings Have Grown? 1798 – to Present
- Inflation Rates for the U.S. (1774 to Present) and United Kingdom (Britain) (1264 to to Present)
- Annualized Growth Rate of the DJA, S&P500 and NASDAQ Between Any Two Dates
- The Annual Real and Nominal GDP for the United States, 1790 to Present
- The Annual Real and Nominal GDP for the United Kingdom, 1800 – to Present
- The Annual Consumer Price Index for the United States, 1774-to Present
- What Were the UK Earnings and Prices Then? 1264 to Present
- The Annual Value of the Consumer Bundle for the United States, 1900 to Present
- The Annual Real and Nominal GDP, Price Indexes and Stock Index for Australia 1789 to Present.
- Daily Closing Values of the Dow Jones Average, May 2, 1885 to Present
- The Price of Gold, 1257 – Present
- Interest Rate Series for the United Kingdom and the United States, 1790 to Present
- Exchange Rate Between the United States Dollar and the British Pound, 1791 -to Present
- Exchange Rate Between the United States Dollar and Forty Other Countries, 1913 to Present