EH.Net provides an on-line location for researchers in economic history to make their data series available to other professionals and interested scholars. Several data series have been given to EH.Net and are available as downloadable files, while many other titles may be accessed through our Database Directory.
Data Series Online
The following data series are hosted by EH.Net:
- Realized Rates of Return to U. K. Home and Overseas Investments
- Biweekly Data on the Confederate Grayback Note Price of a Gold Dollar in Richmond and Houston
- Developing Country Export Statistics: 1840, 1860, 1880 and 1900
- Early Forward Exchange Markets: Vienna, 1876-1914
- Early U.S. Securities Prices, 1790-1860
- Global Financial Data, 1880-1913
- Greenback Series
- Historical Labor Statistics Project Series
- U.S. Agricultural Workforce,1800-1900
- U.S. Customs House Data, 1854-59
- U.S. Government Bond Trading Database, 1776-1835
- U.S. National Bank Notes, 1864-1935
- U.S. Population Series
- U.S. Public Debt Issues, 1775-1976
- Unskilled wage index, U.S.
- Weekly Data on Confederate Cotton Bond Prices in London and Junk Bond Prices in Amsterdam[.xls]
- Wheat Prices in France, 1825-1913
- Cole monthly commodity prices, 1700-1861
- New England 1631-1776, sample of 18,509 probates
If you have a database you would like included on this site, please send database information to firstname.lastname@example.org.