EH.net is owned and operated by the Economic History Association with the support of other sponsoring organizations.
EH.Net provides an on-line location for researchers in economic history to make their data series available to other professionals and interested scholars. Several data series have been given to EH.Net and are available as downloadable files, while many other titles may be accessed through our Database Directory.
Data Series Online
The following data series are hosted by EH.Net:
- Realized Rates of Return to U. K. Home and Overseas Investments
- Biweekly Data on the Confederate Grayback Note Price of a Gold Dollar in Richmond and Houston
- Developing Country Export Statistics: 1840, 1860, 1880 and 1900
- Early Forward Exchange Markets: Vienna, 1876-1914
- Early U.S. Securities Prices, 1790-1860
- Global Financial Data, 1880-1913
- Greenback Series
- Historical Labor Statistics Project Series
- U.S. Agricultural Workforce,1800-1900
- U.S. Customs House Data, 1854-59
- U.S. Government Bond Trading Database, 1776-1835
- U.S. National Bank Notes, 1864-1935
- U.S. Population Series
- U.S. Public Debt Issues, 1775-1976
- Unskilled wage index, U.S.
- Weekly Data on Confederate Cotton Bond Prices in London and Junk Bond Prices in Amsterdam[.xls]
- Wheat Prices in France, 1825-1913
To register your database, please use the Registration Form.
- Economic History Datadesk: datasets concerned with Spanish and Portuguese America, 1500-1820
- Italy - Florentine Domains and the City of Verona: 1427
- Latin America: Foreign Investment into Latin America During the Twentieth Century
- Macroeconomics Data: 1790 to 1935
- Manchester, England, Cotton Factory Workers: 1818 -1819
- NBER Macrohistory Dataset
- Netherlands - National Accounts: 1800-1913
- U.S. Censuses of Manufacturing: Samples from 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- U.S. Consumer Bundle
- U.S. Worker and Firm Data: 1874-1920