EH.net is owned and operated by the Economic History Association with the support of other sponsoring organizations.
Abstracts in Economic History
Franklin Noll, Historical Consultant to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
AEH is a service designed to assist economic historians in sharing information about their work. Abstracts are welcome for all types of work in the field, including dissertations, working papers, conference presentations, journal articles, and contributions to anthologies.
- Browse or Search the Archive
- A complete listing of abstracts published by EH.Net, sortable by date, author, or subject prefix.
The AEH archive is searchable by keyword or research codes.
- Submitting an Abstract
- Read the criteria for submitting an abstract to AEH, or go directly to the submission form.
- Subscribe to AEH
- Receive abstracts as email messages as they are published.
- Copies of Abstracted Works
- Instructions on how to obtain copies of works abstracted on AEH.
- Copyright Information
- Copyright information on abstracts published on AEH.