The Economic History Association owns and operates the EH.net website and mailing lists to provide resources and promote communication among scholars in economic history and related fields. The Economic History Society (U.K.), the Business History Conference, and the Cliometric Society also support the site.
- How Much Is That?
- This service is now on Measuring Worth, where you can ask questions of comparative value covering prices, purchasing power, earnings, GDP, interest rates, exchange rates and other economic variables. The calculators allow you to convert past values into current values (and vice versa).
- Links to recent news articles discussing economic history.
- Graduate Programs in Economic History
- For the student thinking about graduate school, EH.Net has conducted a survey of graduate programs in Economic History. The replies are presented here.
- Recent Book Reviews
A tribute to noted Economic Historians:
- Book review archive
- Forthcoming Book Reviews
- Great Books in Economic History
- A set of two dozen review essays commissioned by EH.NET that examine books that have had a significant impact on the field of economic history.
- International Economic History Association Congress
- XVIIth World Economic History Congress, Kyoto, Japan, 3-7 August 2015
- XVIth World Economic History Congress, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 9-13 July 2012
- XV World Economic History Congress, Utrecht, The Netherlands, 3-7 August 2009
- XIV International Economic History Congress, Helsinki, Finland, 21-25 August 2006
- XIII Congress of the International Economic History Association, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 22-26 July 2002